The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 4472 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4472 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $mybb - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 183 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 63 makeprintablenav
Warning [2] Attempt to read property "settings" on null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forums - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $mybb - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 187 makeprintablenav
Warning [2] Attempt to read property "settings" on null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forums - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 184 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 184 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1229 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1229 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 72 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1229 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1229 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 72 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyviewownthreads" - Line: 78 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 78 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $mppage - Line: 219 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 219 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 109 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 222 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 222 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 109 printthread_multipage

Culturish
ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - Printable Version

+- Culturish (http://www.culturish.com/forums2)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Sports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium (/showthread.php?tid=113)

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - Dr.ciski77 - 05-31-2017 08:58 AM

Lokoli and Klizan came THIS close to punching each other out. Lokoli refusing to shake hands at the end was everything.

Surprised that Zverev went out like that but Verdasco wasn't a great draw. Halep looked pretty good. I'm calling bs on her tear diagnosis.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - OMCS - 05-31-2017 10:08 PM

Some interesting ranking notes...

As of right now, both Simona Halep and Karolina Pliskova could take over #1 after the French. (I don't think Pliskova even needs to win, just get to the final.)

And, if Venus wins, she could jump to #3, one spot ahead of Serena. And, of course, complete a career Grand Slam. God I'm rooting for her.

And, yes. Lokoli's sashay away hand gesture to Klizan was pretty amazing.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - misplaced validity - 05-31-2017 10:34 PM

Meanwhile French player Maxime Hamou has been banned from this year's tournament after trying to force a kiss on a reporter.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - NUguy514 - 06-01-2017 01:52 AM

(05-31-2017 10:08 PM)OMCS Wrote:  Some interesting ranking notes...

As of right now, both Simona Halep and Karolina Pliskova could take over #1 after the French. (I don't think Pliskova even needs to win, just get to the final.)

And, if Venus wins, she could jump to #3, one spot ahead of Serena. And, of course, complete a career Grand Slam. God I'm rooting for her.

And, yes. Lokoli's sashay away hand gesture to Klizan was pretty amazing.

Venus has never won the Australian Open in singles, so she can't complete a Career Grand Slam here. I would LOVE for her to win here, though.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - venom1976 - 06-01-2017 02:37 AM

CiCi Bellis is into the 3rd round. She wins one more match, she's in seeding range for Wimbledon.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - misplaced validity - 06-01-2017 02:57 AM

(06-01-2017 02:37 AM)venom1976 Wrote:  CiCi Bellis is into the 3rd round. She wins one more match, she's in seeding range for Wimbledon.

This is also the first major she's ever played apart from the US Open, meaning she doesn't have any points from Australia or Wimbledon in her ranking. That's fairly impressive. I haven't seen her play enough to have an opinion of her, though.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - misplaced validity - 06-01-2017 03:24 AM

Watch damn Wozniacki finally win a major here...

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - Dr.ciski77 - 06-01-2017 04:49 AM

Nah. Not even with this open a draw.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - OMCS - 06-01-2017 07:55 PM

Does Kater Nouni (sp?) umpire every match now?

Also, my WTA bracket is destroyed...

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - OMCS - 06-01-2017 10:31 PM

Well, at least Svitolina pulled it out over Pironkova. So, my predicted winner is still alive. (And Pironkova will drop 50 places in the rankings after Paris. But, she's still in the main draw of Wimbledon where she'll probably reach the final in another one of her completely bizarre, "I can only win matches at Slams" miracle runs.)

Also, I think Hyeon Chung is the real deal. (Though, a friend really needs to pull him aside about those glasses...)