The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 4472 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4472 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $mybb - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 183 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 63 makeprintablenav
Warning [2] Attempt to read property "settings" on null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forums - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $mybb - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 187 makeprintablenav
Warning [2] Attempt to read property "settings" on null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forums - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 10 - Line: 184 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 184 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1229 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1229 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 72 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1229 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1229 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 72 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyviewownthreads" - Line: 78 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 78 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $mppage - Line: 219 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 219 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 109 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 222 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 222 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 109 printthread_multipage

Culturish
ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - Printable Version

+- Culturish (http://www.culturish.com/forums2)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Sports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium (/showthread.php?tid=113)

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - misplaced validity - 05-24-2016 08:20 AM

That Rosol/Wawrinka match had some incredible points. Rosol must play tight when he plays regular matches because he has too much ability to not win more.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - misplaced validity - 05-24-2016 11:33 PM

Kerber out in round 1.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - Dr.ciski77 - 05-24-2016 11:57 PM

Shoulder injury. Not sure why she even bothered.

Djokovic doesn't look like he wants to be there.

The lack of a roof or even lights to allow for a more consistent schedule/play is bad enough, but the French Open also boasts the worst website out of all the slams. Wimbledon and the US Open offer extensive live court coverage for most matches. Here I can't even find match highlights.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - venom1976 - 05-25-2016 01:32 AM

Tennis Channel Plus has coverage of several courts, although they didn't have Thiem's today.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - venom1976 - 05-26-2016 01:56 AM

Lepchenko's press conference yesterday...

Q. Tough defeat. I want to ask you something off topic about your time away. A bunch of us have heard that you had a positive test for Meldonium and it was a very low amount. I think it's been resolved now. Can you please confirm that for us and talk about it?

VARVARA LEPCHENKO: At moment I have no comment on any of this. I'm here just to answer tennis questions. If you have any questions about my match, I would gladly answer them. But otherwise, I just have no comments.

Q. The last question I would ask then is would you say that's not true, that that did not happen?

VARVARA LEPCHENKO: Again, I just—like I said, I have no comments.

Q. One more on this. When you say at this point, does that mean you will be saying something in the future about it?

VARVARA LEPCHENKO: I'm here to answer questions about my match. If you guys have any questions about my match, I'm gladly to answer them.

Q. During your match was it a distraction having these things being said about you by Anatoly Glebov, and were you more affected by them being true or not true during your match?

VARVARA LEPCHENKO: You know, I was just focusing on my game. I don't really think about anything else.

Q. Was what he said true? Are you going to deny the reports out there in the media now?

VARVARA LEPCHENKO: Like I said, I have no comments. If you have a question about my match, go on.

Q. This is going to be an issue in upcoming matches or tournaments. It's going to keep hanging over you. Just wondering if you plan on running from this or if you will address it at some point more head on?

VARVARA LEPCHENKO: I have no comments. If you can ask me...

Q. And you will never have comments?

VARVARA LEPCHENKO: Again, I have no comments on your questions. If you have a question about my match, you can ask me.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - misplaced validity - 05-26-2016 03:10 AM

^ Yeah...

What is going on with Murray? He had the Madrid final and the title in Rome and has now spent a ton of energy just getting to round 3.

Is ESPN covering this tournament at some point? I'm thankful to be getting Tennis Channel free this week, but it's odd that ESPN isn't showing it at all.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - venom1976 - 05-26-2016 03:50 AM

I think it's the Slam Tennis Channel has the cable exclusive for - they promote it hard for that reason. It's also the only Slam that any broadcast network - NBC - covers at all any more. (Just the finals, I believe).

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - misplaced validity - 05-26-2016 04:02 AM

(05-26-2016 03:50 AM)venom1976 Wrote:  It's also the only Slam that any broadcast network - NBC - covers at all any more. (Just the finals, I believe).

That is random to me as well. I would think it's the lowest rated, apart from the Australian Open due to its airing time in the U.S.

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - venom1976 - 05-26-2016 04:30 AM

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2015/08/03/Media/ESPN-French-Open.aspx

RE: ATP/WTA 2?: Unchained Meldonium - misplaced validity - 05-26-2016 04:43 AM

The most interesting thing in that to me was that an average of 450,000 people watch Mike & Mike each day. Really?