The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 4472 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4472 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 451 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 356 session->update_session
/inc/class_session.php 75 session->load_guest
/global.php 55 session->init
/printthread.php 17 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $mybb - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 183 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 63 makeprintablenav
Warning [2] Attempt to read property "settings" on null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forums - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $mybb - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 187 makeprintablenav
Warning [2] Attempt to read property "settings" on null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forums - Line: 183 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 6 - Line: 184 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 184 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1229 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1229 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 72 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1229 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1229 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 72 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "canonlyviewownthreads" - Line: 78 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 78 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $mppage - Line: 219 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 219 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 109 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 222 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 222 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 109 printthread_multipage

Culturish
Random TV Thoughts - Printable Version

+- Culturish (http://www.culturish.com/forums2)
+-- Forum: Entertainment (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Television (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Random TV Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=9)

RE: Random TV Thoughts - mahogany soul - 08-19-2015 01:18 PM

Trevor Noah, the dude taking over The Daily Show, is fucking cute. Like, all the way cute.

*this random moment was brought to you by Mahogany's libido.

RE: Random TV Thoughts - venom1976 - 08-21-2015 03:58 AM

(08-18-2015 08:14 AM)Raybee Wrote:  Looking for a TV show to start binging. Something I can easily see either through like HBO GO or Netflix or something. I don't watch much TV, if you named a show I probably haven't seen it (more a movie person), but if anyone wants to suggest a show, I'm game. I know it's pretty vague, but I'm open to any genre, any time period, etc.

Go!

I didn't care for it, but everyone seems to think Breaking Bad is the best show of all time, and it's considered very binge-able.

I think The Wire actually is the best the show of all time. Not sure if it's the most binge-able. Requires a lot of attention. Subtitles help enormously.

Game of Thrones is my favorite show of the moment. Pretty binge-able, although you may not fall in love with it over the first few episodes.

Friday Night Lights is very binge-able and I fell in love with it very quickly, like so many others here have.

RE: Random TV Thoughts - Raybee - 08-21-2015 08:09 AM

LOL, the only one of those I have watched or do watch is Game of Thrones. I missed all the other three.

RE: Random TV Thoughts - misplaced validity - 08-21-2015 08:14 AM

Are you looking for drama, comedy, cliff hanger suspense, what?

I'd echo Friday Night Lights, which is emotional and addicting.

The Gilmore Girls is fun but also emotional, and it's something you can watch while working out or whatever.

Breaking Bad is very binge-able but also very intense.

I think The Good Wife is addictive, too. That has a procedural format (to an extent) but also overall arcs.

RE: Random TV Thoughts - misplaced validity - 08-21-2015 12:07 PM

Have the Hollywood Reporter roundtables been posted on the board somewhere?
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/roundtables
I'm watching the comedy actress one with Amy Schumer, Kate McKinnon, Lena Dunham, Tracie Ellis-Ross, Ellie Kemper, and Gina Rodriguez. There are some really interesting/scary stories related to the sexism that still exists.

I see Viola Davis and Taraji Henson are in the drama actress one, so that's next.

RE: Random TV Thoughts - mahogany soul - 08-21-2015 12:48 PM

I posted about them when they first appeared a couple months ago.

RE: Random TV Thoughts - misplaced validity - 08-21-2015 01:18 PM

Lena Dunham loves to talk, but I have to say she knows her sh*t. I mean, has she seen every show that features women?

RE: Random TV Thoughts - mahogany soul - 08-21-2015 01:32 PM

She does and it seems like it. She's a fascinating conversationalist.

RE: Random TV Thoughts - misplaced validity - 08-22-2015 08:18 AM

In the drama actress roundtable, Viola Davis said people criticized that she didn't walk like a super model in heels. Who said that?

RE: Random TV Thoughts - GGPartition - 08-22-2015 12:55 PM

Everybody. She can't walk in heels. It's a really heavy 'clomp'.